TITLE Boxing Club offers explosive total body boxing and kickboxing workouts. Called the POWER HOUR, these group fitness classes capitalize on the training of professional boxers, kick-boxers and mixed martial artists. Plus, each Club features authentic Title Boxing equipment, including heavy bag stations, Title boxing ring, speed bags and double end bags, plus free weights and cardiovascular machines.
TITLE Boxing Club provides premier weight loss and fitness club to people of all fitness levels. Results are guaranteed because all our trainers pledge and commit to your success!
- Ronnie “Lakaine” Williams - “I’m orignally from Ohio. I’m 36 years old. I have been practicing martial arts since the age of 5. My […]
- Francisco Diaz - “Boxing has always been my greatest passion, to which I have dedicated most of my life. I started boxing at […]
- Justin Petty - “I was born and raised here in Wichita. After I graduated from high school I went into the Marine Corps, […]
- Aisha Smith - “Aisha……in Swahili my name means “life”, in Arabic its, “living with fullness of life”…either way you look at it since […]
- Ryan Rohrdanz - “Boxing is something that has been passed down through generations in my family. I have been involved with the sport […]
- Chris Gerhardt - Chris Gerhardt is the Head Instructor and one of the co-owners and operators of TITLE Boxing Club Wichita. Gerhardt discovered […]
- Cory Boxberger - “Ever since I can remember I have been playing every kind of sport. I started wrestling when I was about […]
- Matthew McClure - Matthew McClure is one of the co-owners and operators of TITLE Boxing Club Wichita. McClure has been involved in the […]
- Ashley Ulmer - “Every girl has a tough side…a fire inside. I certainly do. Competition has been a big part of my life. […]
- Regan Carlstrom - Regan found her love for athletics at the age of 8 when her parents signed her up for a youth […]